Parking Lomcar Madrid Barajas
Covered and Open Air low-cost car park near Barajas Airport. Short and long term parking at LOMCAR! With a free, on demand shuttle service to terminals T-1, T-2 and T-3. To get to T-4, you can use the free shuttle service that travels between terminals. The car park staff can leave you at the bus stop.
CAR PARK FEATURES
- The car park offers the highest security and best service at the lowest price.
- Security cameras, which allow a full viewing of the car park.
- Vehicle Condition Photography
- Personal service.
- Immediate transfers to the airport between 5:00 and 20:00 (Outside of these hours, your wait will be no more than 20-30 minutes).
- Reservations are compulsory.
- Complimentary shuttle bus is offered for up to 8 passengers at a time (courtesy return trip available).
- Shuttle bus to terminals T-1, T-2 and T-3.
- No shuttle bus from the car park to T-4. However, there are free airport buses running from Terminals 1 and 2.
The minibus to T-4 operates as follows: from 06:30 to 23:30 every 5min, from 23:30 to 01:30 every 15min, from 01:30 to 06:30 every 30min.
- The parking rates are VAT inclusive and are calculated per calendar day until 8:00pm.
- Any amount due is to be paid directly at the car park in cash or using bank card on your return.
- Hand exterior car wash
- Interior clean
- Vehicle Condition Check. Including picture of the Counts kilometres and fuel level.
About the car park
The car park is a family business founded in 1999 and has always been related to the automotive industry. The company, at its inception, was a car dealership for commercial vehicles, a warehouse and a parking site for commercial/private vehicles.
The company started the car park project in late 2006 to satisfy the increasing demand of passengers using Madrid Barajas airport. The company now offers cleaning services and maintenance checks, among other services, at very competitive prices.
The car park offers free return shuttle trips to terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is also possible to drop you at certain Hotels, certain metro stations and at the main bus stops accessing Madrid.
The company is composed of a team of young professionals who are eager to work and go the extra mile for you.
You do not need to leave your car keys at the car park*.
*If you have a youngster who requires a car seat for the transfer, for hygiene and safety reasons, it is the customer's responsibility to leave car keys.
Long-term parking for passengers at Madrid Barajas airport
* Low-cost parking
The parking rates are VAT inclusive
The prices displayed are for small and medium vehicles only
Get a quote direct from the car park for car wash services, MOT service, refuelling and vehicle maintenance.
Please note the car park staff do not speak English.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- Alarm System
- Free Transfers
- Guard Dogs
- Well Lit
- Perimeter Fence
- Valeting Available
- No Pre-Payment
- Insured Car Park
- Car Servicing
- Shuttle bus
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Monday, September 16, 2019
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Fue todo genial, sin duda repetiría, lo recomiendo
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Friday, September 6, 2019
Adorei o serviço! Recomendo e voltarei a utilizar a Lomcar
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Friday, August 16, 2019
Monday, August 12, 2019
Sunday, August 11, 2019
TODO PERFECTO LO RECOMIENDO AL 100%
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Todo perfecto y rápido, repetería sin duda.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Great to deal with, best price as well, what more can you ask for, thank you.
Thank you very much for your comment. WE WAIT FOR YOU ON YOUR NEXT TRIP
Saturday, July 6, 2019
Friday, July 5, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Personal muy amable, el sitio dificil de encontrar pero bueno bien.
Sunday, June 23, 2019