AENA'S LONG AWAITED SOLUTION INSIDE T4 Park in the Long Stay Car Park with its covered premises and continuous transfers to T4. This is the official car park offered by AENA as a concession.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF CAR PARK:
AT THE ENTRANCE:
- Take a ticket at the entrance to the car park. If this is closed, go to the Customer Service Office to let the staff know that you are waiting. They will look after you and sort out any problems.
- Drive into the car park and park your car. Note down on the ticket the number of the parking space where you have left your car. This will help you to locate it on your return.
- Show your booking confirmation voucher to the staff at the Customer Service Office. Remember that you also need to show the ticket that you took on entering the car park. Take the opportunity at this stage to ask any questions that you might have regarding the operational procedures in place at the car park or about the terminal that you need to go to for your flight.
- Make your way to the minibus stop located alongside the Customer Service Office.
ON YOUR RETURN:
- At the airport, once you have collected all your luggage, make your way to the Terminal 4 Car Park minibus stop next to the Hotels minibus stop outside Arrivals. As you exit the Arrivals hall, the bus stop is to your left.
- If your flight has landed between 07.00 and midnight, just wait at the bus stop. The minibus comes by every 10 minutes.
- If your flight has landed between midnight and 07.00, once you get to the minibus stop, press the intercom button on the signpost indicating the Long Stay Car Park at T4. You will be collected within a very short time.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
Back at the car park, return to your vehicle and hand over your parking ticket together with your Booking Voucher, which will have been stamped on entry, to the car park staff manning the Customer Service Office.
The Customer Service Office is open 24 hours a day, in any event, to deal with any issue that might arise and assist car park customers as required.
The parking bays are under cover.
You are not required to leave your car keys with the car park staff.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.