The OFFICIAL CAR PARK OF BARAJAS AIRPORT - now provides a LOW COST T1-T2-T3 parking option (P6) at Madrid Airport. AENA is offering a solution for the Airport's customers who are seeking a low cost car park within the official airport complex. Park your car and benefit from a free transfer in the courtesy bus, day or night. The car park is offered under concession by AENA.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF THE CAR PARK ON ENTERING THE CAR PARK:
ON LEAVING THE AIRPORT AND THE CAR PARK:
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier to access the car park.
- Enter the car park and stop briefly alongside the Customer Service Office.
- Hand over your email confirmation of booking to the staff in the Customer Service Office (the email will be sent to you when you complete a booking and is the proof of your reservation), and take the opportunity to ask about anything that is concerning you as regards the system in operation at the car park, or to check which terminal you need to go to to catch your flight.
- Then park your car in any available parking bay. The car park staff will point you in the right direction.
- Make your way to the Airport transit bus stop; ask at the Customer Service Office to find out which is the nearest.
- Once you are on board the bus, if you are unsure about which terminal you are going to, show the driver where you are aiming to get to. He/she will help you.
- At the airport, once you have collected all your luggage, make your way to the transit bus stop serving Terminal 2 Arrivals for your direct transfer to the Low Cost T1-T2-T3 car park.
- If your flight arrives between 06:30 and 23:30 hours, simply wait at the bus stop. A bus comes roughly every five minutes.
- If your flight arrives between 23:30 and 02:00 hours, wait at the bus stop. A bus comes every 20 minutes.
- If your flight arrives between 02:30 and 06:30 hours, wait at the bus stop. A bus comes every 40 minutes.
- At the car park return to your car and, as you are leaving, hand over the ticket that you took on entering the car park to pay at the exit.
The Customer Service Office is open 24 hours a day, without exception, to deal with any queries and assist the car park's customers with whatever problems they might have. The telephone number for the office will be sent in the email confirming your booking. IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
The transit bus serves all the Airport terminals.
Rates are charged based on time of entry to the car park, with one hour's grace on leaving. We regret that we cannot guarantee that the parking space will be under cover.
It is NOT necessary to leave your car keys with the car park staff. You are strongly advised to allow plenty of time to get to the airport and to factor in transfer schedules. We suggest that you make such considerations when planning your arrival time at the car park.
The shuttle bus runs on a loop circuit as follows:
- Flight departure terminals served from the car park in order are T1, T2, and T4.
- Service to the car park from Flight Arrivals terminals in order are T4, T3 llegadas, T2 , Bajo Coste, T1.
Directions You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.