Car parking solution at Malaga Airport. Make a booking and drive to the airport. A member of staff from 1-Parking will collect your vehicle before your departure and will then deliver it back to you on your return to Malaga.
At 1-parking you will find a purpose built facility staffed by a team of professionals who will look after your vehicle as it has never been looked after before! No other car park offers such special care. How does it work?
When you arrive at Malaga Airport before your flight:
1. Drive to the Departures Terminal (T2) where one of the car park staff will be waiting to take charge of your vehicle.
2. The operator will look over your vehicle with you and complete a photographic report. The contract is then signed and your vehicle is taken away to be parked.
3. On arrival at the car park, the operator will complete the entry process so that staff know on which date the car is to be delivered back to you. In this way staff will know exactly how much time they have to complete any services requested.
4. The vehicle will be checked daily to ensure that the battery does not become flat, as can sometimes happen when the vehicle is not in use, and if necessary will be jump-started to avoid leaking batteries and other possible electrical failures. When you return:
1. After leaving the plane and when you are collecting your luggage you are asked to call the car park so that a staff member can be waiting for you as you leave the terminal.
2. The staff member will check over the state of the vehicle with you, and when you have reached agreement the car keys will be handed back to you so that you can continue on your journey home.
3. If, for any reason, you have to return early we would ask you to call the car park to let them know the revised date and time of arrival so that they can return your vehicle to the pre-arranged delivery point. Parking Areas: Zone 1:
Perimeter fence with alarm and security patrol. (Open air parking.)
The service includes drop-off and pick-up at the Departures terminal at the airport.
Exterior car wash.
Tyre pressure check. Zone 2:
Perimeter fence with alarm and security patrol.
Shaded parking, which helps keep your car clean. (Vehicles are parked in open sided bays but with overhead cover.
The service includes pick up and drop off of your vehicle at the airport Departures terminal.
Car wash and interior cleaning. Zone 3:
Locked inside fully enclosed roofed premises.
Exclusive spaces, Meet and Greet Service - pick up and drop off of your vehicle at the airport departures terminal.
Car wash and interior valet.
Tyre pressure check.
Upholstery cleaning and air freshening inside the vehicle.
Appropriate cleaning and conditioning if leather upholstery.
Cleaning of engine and underside of vehicle. Important, please note: All cars parked for more than one month will be garaged in a shaded area; this could be either in a fully enclosed building or in open sided bays with overhead cover.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.