Cophall Parking Gatwick Airport
Cophall parking has been providing secured and reliable parking for over 20 years. You're choosing a car park that's just 15 minutes from the airport, with free transfers running 24-hours a day.
Airport car park in nearby village.
Need to know:
This car park is in the village of Copthorne, which is around 5 miles from the airport. Drop off your car and keys at reception and request the minibus take you to the terminal. It only takes 15 minutes.
When you get back give the car park a call and they will pick you up where you were dropped off.
Cophall car park is accessible with these features:
- Accessible reception area
- Disabled toilet in reception.
The car park does not have wheelchair ramps onto the shuttle bus. The drivers can transport folded down wheelchairs, but this car park won’t be suitable for passengers unable to step up onto the bus.
- Toilets in reception
- Sheltered bus stops
The car park is secured by:
- Entry and exit barriers
- Security fencing
- Regular staff patrols
The small print:
- The car park can not accept vehicles longer than 4.6m.
- Cophall are able to transfer bikes, surfboards, skis, golf clubs and other similar sized equipment on request.
- At their discretion the car park will give you 6 hours grace period to collect your car, at no additional cost. If you go over this time you will be charged £10 per day.
- Booking confirmations can be printed or shown on your phone or device.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- Barrier Entry
- Night Patrol
- Insured Car Park
- Shuttle bus
- Waiting Room
- Park Mark Award
- Alarm System
- Perimeter Fence
- Insured Drivers
- Flat Battery Jump Start
- Vehicle Condition Photography
- Uniformed Drivers
- Vehicle Condition Check
- Heated Vehicle
Monday, March 9, 2020
Arrived well after my expected time as my flight was cancelled and rescheduled. I was not charged for the 5 hour delay.