Meet & Greet - Super Saver - NON FLEX
5 / 5 (1)
- 24 Hour
- Park Mark Award
- Meet and Greet
- Uniformed Drivers
Gatwick Meet & Greet Super Saver, operated by an Approved Gatwick parking company, offers first rate meet and greet parking services for Gatwick Airport. By booking this service, you take the hassle out of airport parking. You will be met at one of the airport’s official Approved Operator Areas which are as close as possible to the terminal and are exclusive to Approved Operators. These areas provide a safer quieter environment for you to handover your car before heading straight in to the terminal.
Approved operators hold the Park Mark award for safer parking.
- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal forecourts
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away
- There will always be someone at our meeting point
- No wait guarantee (see terms)
- Non-flexible - bookings can not be cancelled
- Trading Standards Approved - Awarded (Buy With Confidence)
- This is Super Saver product. No cancellations are allowed, and dates can not be amended
- Uniformed/ID and Crime Reference Checked Staff
- Dated Photos taken upon collection (For your peace of mind)
- Ideal for disabled customers
- They have given us an accurate return flight number and landing date and time
- Their flight does not land more than 15 minutes early unannounced
- There are no mechanical issues with their car delaying its delivery
- There are no road closures or road accidents preventing us from getting to and from the airport easily
- Heightened security a the airport or any police or airport security slowing down vehicle entry in to the airport
- Any vehicle issues preventing or delaying the return of the vehicle or - including mechanical, Electrical, fuel etc.
Parking is for cars only and cars must fit in to a standard sized parking space (2.4m wide x 4.8m long). Extra charges will apply for cars that do not fit in to a standard parking space and must be arranged with Ace Parking prior to the drop off date. Very large vehicles and minibuses may be refused if prior arrangements are not made. Minibuses / vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats cannot be accepted for Meet & Greet services.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle has road tax, holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy / legal. If your car isn't legal and/or safe to drive, Ace Parking will not be able to drive it to the car park, and you will not be able to get a refund. Late Returns: If your return is delayed and you park for longer than you have booked, extra days parking will be charged at £10 per day or part day after your booked return date. Early Returns: If you are returning ahead of schedule, please telephone Ace Parking ASAP. We must have 24 hrs notice (or as much notice as possible) so that they can make sure the vehicle is ready and you are not kept waiting on your return. Refunds cannot be given for part used bookings. Meeting point subject to change: Due to ongoing work at both terminals at Gatwick, the meeting points could change on the day. You will be informed when you call if there are any changes that will affect you. Vehicle Inspection: Please allow sufficient time for our driver to complete our check-in procedure and conduct the necessary photographic vehicle inspection on your arrival. This usually takes 3-4 minutes. Failure to leave adequate time for our driver to complete this may relinquish any claim for damage not recorded as a result. If you are running late this can be completed by our driver after you have left but before he or she moves your car.
Bookings made at this Super Saver price, can only have personal details amended. This booking can not be cancelled.
Car park map
What our customers say about parking at Meet & Greet - Super Saver - NON FLEX.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews from customers that booked at Meet & Greet - Super Saver - NON FLEX with us.
Stay connected to receive exclusive deals & offers
Something went wrong.