Grand Hotel Senia Paris Orly Airport Parking
A secure and outdoor car park, with free shuttle service. Located only 6 minutes from Orly Airport, this car park is affordable and offers excellent service.
The Grand Hôtel Senia offers secure airport parking in its underground spaces or on its exterior premises.
Please note that booking online is essential.
After booking you will receive a confirmation email with your booking reference, detailed directions to get to the car park and contact telephone numbers for the car park in the event of a delay or early arrival.A shuttle bus will take you to the airport, and back to the car park upon your return. The transfer both to and from the airport is included in the price, and covers the passengers and 2 items of luggage per person. Please note than any additional items of luggage will be charged at 5€ per item.
Shuttle bus timetable:
Outbound: every half hour between 04:00-09:00, between 17:00-00:00, every hour between 09:00 and 17:00 (shuttle service outside these hours is available for a 15 euro charge).Any extra passengers be subject to a supplementary charge being added to the total cost of the booking.
Please note that the hotel reception only opens at 3.45am, since the shuttle service starts at 4am and this therefore allows time for the 1st arrivals of the day to arrive 15 mins prior to their shuttle bus time. Please arrive around 10-15 mins prior to your shuttle bus departure regardless of which shuttle you are taking during the day. Any shuttle trips that are requested at hours outside the normal ones will be charged 15€ extra.
- The Hotel Senia accepts payment by bank cards, cash and checks.
- IN CASE OF OVERLAPPING OF HOURS YOU MAY BE REQUIERED TO LEAVE YOUR CAR KEYS AT THE CAR PARK.
- A booking covers a parking space for the required time and the journeys to and from the airport for 4 people. Any extra passengers will result in a supplement charge of 8€/pp being added to the total for your booking.
- Pets are allowed to travel in the shuttle buses, so long as they are in a bag provided for this reason (for animals weighing less than 5kg). For larger animals, you will need to provide a travel box which will be put in the boot of the shuttle, and charge an extra fee.
- If any items are forgotten or left in the shuttle bus, and a second trip between the airport and the car park is needed, you will be charged an extra fee.
- The maximum height limit for the covered parking spaces is 2m.
- If you are too late to get to the hotel and take the shuttle bus, your car can be collected directly from the airport, if the staff is available to do so. This service will incur an extra charge.
- Reduced prices are available for customers wishing to park a motorbike in the car park. The Hotel Senia also accepts larger vehicles such as vans, for an extra charge. Please select parking for the appropriate vehicle when making your booking.
Grand Hôtel Senia: the best service only a stone's throw from Orly Airport!
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
Please note that the hotel reception does not open until 03:45 in the morning to receive the first arrivals of the day. The shuttle transfers begin at 04.00 (since the airport does not open before 04:00).It is essential that you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before each shuttle transfer (15 euros payable if outside these times).
You are required to leave your car keys with the hotel. Please do not leave valuable items in your vehicle. The hotel is not responsible for items left inside your vehicle.
- Shuttle bus
- Anti-Covid Measures
What our customers say about parking at Grand Hotel Senia Paris Orly Airport Parking.
Rated 4.81 out of 5 based on 970 reviews from customers that booked at Grand Hotel Senia Paris Orly Airport Parking Airport with us.
19 June 2022
18 June 2022
18 June 2022
10 June 2022
31 May 2022
31 May 2022
Très pratique. Bonne prise en charge aussi bien à l'aller (4h du matin) qu'au retour. Personnel bienveillant
20 May 2022