Large Estancia AENA Palma de Mallorca Airport - Palma de Mallorca Airport's official car park. Travel with peace of mind knowing your vehicle is in safe hands in a modern, secure car park and take advantage of the free, stress-free, shuttle bus transfers which will take you straight to the entrance to the airport terminal.
- Inexpensive car park with CCTV surveillance.
- Car park open 24 hours a day.
- Convenient for trips and long stays.
- Prices based on number of days parked.
- Free shuttle transfers in modern minibuses to the airport terminals.
- Car and Motorcycle Parking
- Book by telephone or online.
- 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
- Parking facilities for people with reduced mobility.
: the car park has covered bus stops from where you, and your luggage, will be transported to the airport in one of the car park's modern minibuses. On your return
: the minibus will pick you up right in front of the airport terminal to take you back to the car park. HOW IT WORKS: AT THE ENTRANCE:
On arrival please take a ticket at the entrance barrier, park your vehicle and make your way to the Customer Reception. Show your email confirmation (includes your booking reference which will have been emailed to you on completion of your booking) to car park staff at Customer Reception. Please remember to also show your car park entrance ticket.
Pay for the days your vehicle will be at the car park. The car park operator will give you a receipt and the ticket to exit the car park on your return.
Make your way to the minibus stop nearest to where you parked your vehicle. Make a note of the bus stop number so that you know where to alight on your return. Once you have boarded the minibus, if you are unsure of where to go once you reach the terminal, tell the driver what your destination and he will be able to advise.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask the car park staff. AT THE EXIT:
- At the airport, once you have collected your luggage, make your way to the car park's minibus stop at the Arrivals terminal or use the intercom phone to contact car park staff to come to collect you.
- If your flight has landed between 07:00 and 24:00 simply wait at the bus stop. The bus passes every 7 minutes.
- If your flight has landed between 00:00 and 07:00 push the intercom phone button at the Larga Estancia car park bus stop. You will then be picked up within a few minutes.
- At the car park, make your way to the Customer Reception to check that you are within the timescales booked and that there are no additional days or hours to pay for, and to hand over your exit ticket together with your booking reference number to car park staff so that you can retrieve your vehicle.
The Customer Reception desk is open 24 hours a day to deal with any occurrence. The office telephone number will be sent to you with your email booking confirmation. We regret that we are unable to guarantee that the parking space will be under cover. IMPORTANT NOTE:
The cost is counted from the moment the customer enters the car park, with one complimentary hour at the exit. It is not necessary to leave your car keys at the car park.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.