Meet and Greet parking in the heart of Amsterdam: Simple, safe and inexpensive! Amsterpark Central Station offers a convenient and fast Meet and Greet parking service for Amsterdam Central Station. Drive straight to the rear of the station, where a member of Amsterpark's staff will take your car so you can board your train. On your return, a member of staff will meet you and will return your car and keys.
Going on a train journey from Amsterdam Central Station? Then make sure your car is in safe hands and park with Amsterpark. Secure, fast and cheap! Amsterpark is a long established car park and provides an excellent Meet Greet parking service.
- Drive straight to the rear of the Central Station, on the RUIJTERKADE, in front of the station's rear entrance next to the water (you will receive a map in the booking voucher).
- No need to search for a parking space!
- Prices as standard or lower, but much faster and more convenient service!
- No hauling your suitcases, no long walks from distant car parks, and no shuttle transfer.
- Professional, reliable and fully-trained staff.
- Make a reservation on line, even at short notice.
This is how it works:
- Reserve your parking space on line.
- You will receive an email confirmation with all necessary information - please print it bring it with you.
- 15 minutes prior to your arrival at the Central Station, just call Amsterpark and they will make sure a member of staff will be waiting for you.
- Drive directly to the rear entrance of the Central Station (RUIJTERKADE, you will receive a map in the booking voucher via email).
- The Amsterpark driver will be waiting for you at the meeting point, with a copy of your booking confirmation.
- The staff will help you with your luggage and then drive your car back to their secured car park.
- On your return, please call the car park staff. Your car will soon be ready for you at the Central Station rear entrance.
Please note that the indoor parking area can only accommodate cars with a maximum height of 2.20m. Cars that are higher than 2.20m can be accommodated, but will be parked in an uncovered area.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
Please call the car park staff 15 minutes prior to your arrival at the Central Station and an Amsterpark employee will meet you.