AAparking is a very convenient, low cost car park for those travelling from Almeria port. It offers Meet Greet service at the port or free transfers there and back - available 24 hours.
AAparking Puerto de Almeria
is a low-cost parking service which is ideal for anyone embarking on a cruise from the port of Almeria.
Forget about expensive taxi rides, now you can enjoy the convenience of getting to the port in your own vehicle. Rest assured that your car is in safe hands and will remain in a secure, enclosed and covered parking area with 24 hour surveillance.
Your car will be covered by civil protection insurance for the duration of your stay, and looked after by qualified staff.
How to book
- Select the dates and times for drop-off and pick-up of your vehicle in the blue window and request a free quote
- Fill in the booking form with your details and select your preferred parking option: free Shuttle Transfers to and from Almeria port, OR have your vehicle picked up and brought back to you directly at the port (Meet Greet)
- Once your booking is complete, you will automatically receive a text message to your mobile phone and a booking voucher via email with all necessary information, including emergency contact numbers
- Finally, you should print off your booking voucher and present it to the car park operator on arrival, or to the driver if you have chosen Meet Greet service
How it works - shuttle bus transfer service
- Follow the directions in your booking voucher for AAparking Puerto de Almeria
- The amount due is to be paid in cash when you drop off your vehicle
- You, your passengers, and your luggage will be transferred to your embarkation point at the port via the car park's shuttle bus
- On return from your cruise, you should call the car park to request the shuttle bus, which will then come and collect you from the embarkation terminal at Almeria port and take you back to the car park
Meet Greet service at Almeria port:
Contact the driver 20 minutes before arriving at Almeria port on the phone number provided with your booking confirmation voucher and sms text message. An identifiable driver will come and collect your vehicle and keys at the embarkation terminal of the port, and will then drive it to the car park.
On return to Almeria port:
When you come back from your cruise, contact the car park using the phone number provided with your booking confirmation email/sms. The driver will bring your car straight back to you at Almeria port.
PLEASE NOTE: The car park operates between the hours of 8am and 10pm
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation. To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
Booking through PortParking.eu guarantees you a parking space. The amount due is to be paid in cash, as shown on your booking voucher, when you drop off your vehicle at the car park, or to the driver if you choose Meet Greet service when he/she picks up your vehicle at Almeria port.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will automatically receive your booking voucher via email and a text message.
Conditons of use:
- Parking days are counted in 24 hour cycles starting from the day and hour of vehicle drop-off
- Once the last 24 hours cycle is up, the car park allows four hours of free parking in case your cruise arrives late.
- Tariffs are valid only for cars. All prices shown include VAT
- All vehicles parked in the car park will be covered by insurance