How do I make changes to an existing booking?
The best way to change your booking is to do it online. Once you have accessed the details through Manage My Booking you can use the options available to:
- Amend the dates and times of your booking to increase or decrease the duration of your stay
- Change the number of passengers travelling or the vehicle details parking
- Change the type of parking - eg. if you've decided you want to park in an under-cover parking space instead of an outdoor one, or vice versa
- re-send your booking confirmation in case you've lost it, or if you want an updated version after having made changes.
Modifying your booking may increase or decrease the price of parking/services, and this will be automatically updated when the new information is inputted and confirmed. An increase in price may require you to pay a little more deposit in order to validate the modification, whilst a decrease in price will normally mean an automatic refund onto the card which you used when you made the booking. If you did not pay anything upfront, the price change will simply modify the amount owed when you arrive at the car park. ParkCloud does not charge any amendment fees. This is a free service.
It may be possible that the changes you want to make to your booking are not permitted online. This means that the car park cannot accommodate what you have requested and could be for a number of reasons. These could include:
- The car park capacity is full and no further bookings can be taken during all or part of the time you have already booked for. Most car parks
- accommodate for this and have an overflow allowance. It is best to contact the carpark when this happens.
- You may be trying to enter arrival or departure times outside of the car parks opening hours.
- You may be asking the car park to accommodate more people than the shuttle buses can transport.
- You may be too close to the arrival time as with some car parks, they require a notification period
If you are not able to amend your booking, it could be for any of these reasons or the parking product you reserved does not allow amendments. In this situation, you are advised to either contact the car park directly, or look for an alternative through our website where possible.