Transfers take 10-12 minutes and run every 20 from 3.45am to midnight.
Larger or commercial vehicle? The car park has changed its terms and conditions meaning that some larger vehicles are no longer accepted. Please read below for full details on whether the car park will accept your vehicle.
Purple Parking is the closest off-airport car park at Heathrow, and it's one of the best priced. Plus it takes no longer than 12 minutes to reach the terminal on the shuttle bus, which is included in the price.
Purple Parking is a great, affordable option, with plenty of security to ensure your car is safe while you're away.
When you arrive just park in one of the arrivals bays and check your car in at reception. You'll need to leave your keys with them so your car can be moved to the secured area of the car park.
Catch the bus to the terminal from outside reception. It only takes 10-12 minutes and runs every 20 from 3.45am to midnight. Plus it's included in the price.
When you return catch the bus back to Purple Parking from bus stop 22, pick up your car and head back home.
The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
The car park is secured by:
If you're planning on returning early try and give the car park as much notice as possible so they can have your car ready for you.
Please note Purple Parking Park and Ride cannot accept:
- Commercial vehicles of any variant.
- Medium paneled or windowed vans such as a VW Transporter, VW Caddy, Ford Transit or short wheel based vehicles of any description.
- Large paneled or windowed vans such as a Mercedes Sprinter, VW Crafter, Renault Master, Ford Transit or long wheel based vehicles of any description.
- All variants of mini buses.
- Any vehicles with a height of over 2.15m.
- Failure to comply to the above, you will be charged an additional £25 per day.
If your car is parked for over 16 days it may be moved to Purple Parking's alternative secured site nearby.
Staff are at the car park 24/7, so if you arrive between 01:00 and 03:45 your car can be released.