Airport Valet Parken BER Meet & Greet
Your car will be collected at the Terminal and brought back to you on your return.
How does Meet & Greet Parking Work?
On the day of your departure:
- Please call the operator 30 minutes before your arrival at BER Airport
- Please drive to Terminal 1 departure level and park at the short-term parking spaces.
- Please have your return flight details ready for comparison.
- After a short vehicle check, the car is photographed in order to be able to document any existing damage.
- You will then receive a handover certificate and the keys will be handed over.
On the day of your return:
- After baggage claim, please call the pick-up number given in the booking confirmation.
- The vehicle is then brought back to Terminal 1 departure level.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- Barrier Entry
- Night Patrol
- Alarm System
- Perimeter Fence
- Meet and Greet
- Vehicle Condition Photography
- Vehicle Condition Check
- Anti-Covid Measures