AENA SDR Airport - TEST
AENA SDR Airport - TEST. is the official car park of Barcelona's El Prat Airport. Located just 2 kilometres from Terminal 1, the longterm car park has 500 parking spaces and is linked to both terminals by a shuttle bus service. The car park provides a 24 hour service to the public and is under constant surveillance. There is no need to leave your car keys.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF THE CAR PARK:
On entering the car park
- * Take a ticket as you enter the car park. *
- Please, wait in front of the barrier until the Automatic Number Plate Recognition recognises your vehicle and a ticket will be issued automatically.
YOU MUST NOT PRESS THE BUTTON.
- If you press the button, the ATM will charge you the normal price and not the reservation price. * Proceed into the car park and park your car in any available parking space. * Make your way to the bus stop.
On your return:
- * Make your way to the car park bus stop serving the Arrivals terminal where you are. At Terminal 2, the stop is located between Terminals 2B and 2C alongside the Technical Building. At Terminal 1, it is in parking area G (the stop for Hotel shuttle buses). * Once you are at the bus stop, if the bus is not there, push the intercom button on the signpost indicating the Long Stay Car Park (Aparcamiento de Larga Estancia) to connect you with the car park, and you should be picked up within a few minutes. * When you get back to the car park, you need to go to the ATMs to make the payment. If you have any problems, please use the Customer Service integrated in the ATMs. Amount calculated based on the stay booked. If the real stay of the vehicle is different, this amount may vary. .
The 5 digit alphanumeric code in the top right corner of your voucher may be required by AENA staff in order to manage the arrivals and departures to and from the car park.Access to terminals
- T1 distance by bus: 3 min Service frequency: every 20 minutes T2 distance by bus: 5 min Service frequency: every 20 minutes
It is NOT necessary to leave your car keys with the car park staff.Height restriction:
- 3 metres.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
This is not a meet and greet service. The Long Stay Car Park provides a courtesy transfer service to Terminals 1 and 2.
- Barrier Entry
- Disabled Parking
- Free Transfers
- No Pre-Payment
- Perimeter Fence
- Shuttle bus
- Insured Car Park
- 24 Hour
- Anti-Covid Measures
What our customers say about parking at AENA SDR Airport - TEST.
Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews from customers that booked at AENA SDR Airport - TEST Airport with us.