All our car parks have anti-covid measures
This summer ParkVia is inviting you to book a parking space and share your summer selfies for the chance to win one of 14 available prizes!
To enter, you simply need to book a parking space on ParkVia!
PLUS if you want an additional chance to WIN an incredible prize, simply share a photo of you at the car park and post it on the ParkVia Facebook page or by tagging ParkVia on Twitter and then cross your fingers!
From flight vouchers to a GoPro to Beats headphones, you've got until the 3rd of September to upload your summer selfie for the chance to win. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: ParkCloud Ltd (company no 06557569) whose registered office is at Peter House, 16 Oxford St, Manchester M1 5AE
- Route to entry for the promotion and details of how to enter are via http://www.parkvia.com/en-GB/pages/summer-of-selfies
- Closing date for entry will be 3/9/17. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winners must be aged 18 years or over.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner of the competition will receive a prize drawn at random.
- ParkCloud Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entries are based on bookings made after the 1st of June 2017. Extra entries can be made by posting a picture on the ParkVia Facebook wall, and liking the page, or by uploading a photo to Twitter and tagging ParkVia.
- Employees of ParkCloud Ltd can submit pictures but will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Photos which do not fit the criteria – that does not taken at the car park – will not be considered.
- Photos which are inappropriate (nudity etc) will not be considered.
- 14 winners will be selected at random.
- The winners will be contacted during the week of 11th to 16th September 2017.
- Those who enter are allowing ParkCloud Ltd to use those images in any promotional way – e.g a Retweet, in a blog post, on the website.
- ParkCloud Ltd will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
- ParkCloud Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.