1. Tell us a bit about your role at ParkCloud?
I am the ParkCloud ‘fixer’ - looking after operational concerns in the office along with HR and customer services as well as being the most annoyingly cheerful person in a morning!
2. Tell us your favourite things about ParkCloud in just three words
3. If you hadn’t gone down your chosen career path, what would be your ideal job role?
Chief Cocktail Tester for The Ivy.
4. How many countries have you visited & where’s next on the list?
I have an extensive list! I’ll be going to Sri Lanka next and intend to go on a solo backpacking mission in April. 😊
5. All-time favourite city in the world? Why?
Hong Kong - vibrant, safe and cultural.
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To be invisible.
7. Tell us something not a lot of people know about you?
I appeared as a guest on Saturday Night Takeaway with Ant & Dec! I didn’t know I was going to be on the show until Ant surprised me as I sat in the audience!
8. Who would you want to play you in the film biopic of your life?
Dawn French – she’s funny and fabulous…just like me 😉
9. Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
A little of both! I’m an early riser and the last on the dancefloor.
10. Time travel – fast forward or rewind?
Rewind – I’d love to see certain members of my family, especially my nana.
11. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
- My entire family (my brother is a builder!)
- An endless supply of sun cream
- A very sharp knife!
12. Fill in the blank: My fellow ParkClouders would describe me as…………………daft as a brush!
13. What song would you say best sums you up?
There are too many to mention, but the lyrics to ‘Just got paid’ ring very true with me!
14. What film could you watch over and over again?
The Postman – Kevin Costner.
15. Favourite quote of all time?
Eat glitter for breakfast and sparkle all day…😊