When you book parking through our website, sometimes we sell you this ourselves, and sometimes we simply pass your booking through to the third-party car park operator, who will sell it to you directly. Below are the terms and conditions for either option. Once you have selected your choice and before you make your booking, you will be informed through the website who you are placing your booking with.
1. ParkVia acts as a booking agent only and therefore all responsibility and liability for all vehicles lie with the car park, hotel, meet and greet service or other establishment ("Parking Provider") reserved. You agree that you are making a booking through a ParkVia website for online booking agency services only, and the supply of car parking is made by the Parking Provider to you directly when you arrive at the pre-booked location. The Parking Providers are independent companies and not agents or employees of ParkVia. ParkVia is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. ParkVia has no liability and will make no refund in the event of strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and it has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
2. ParkVia monitors prices to offer the best value for money. Prices can go up as well as down due to seasonal variations and special offers. All prices shown are for pre-booking online and the prices quoted by Parking Providers are usually inclusive of any applicable VAT (or local country equivalent) chargeable in the provider's country, and include any and all other applicable taxes unless otherwise indicated. There are no payment surcharges regardless of the method of payment used.
3. Booking and Cancellation Procedures
4. ParkVia's websites contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. ParkVia does not control such websites and will not be held responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your companions. ParkVia is not responsible for the accuracy of opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ParkVia. Inclusion of any linked website on the ParkVia website does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by ParkVia. If you decide to leave the ParkVia website to access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. ParkVia is not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
5. All content of the ParkVia websites is copyright © ParkCloud Ltd, All rights reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Images on any ParkVia websites are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format. Any customer reviews featured on ParkVia's websites do not represent the opinions of ParkVia.
6. The information, products and services published on ParkVia's websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, ParkVia does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for, inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions of the products provided on any ParkVia website (including, but without limitation to, photographs, lists of amenities, general descriptions, etc.), much of which is provided by the Parking Providers. Any ratings displayed on ParkVia websites are intended only as general guidelines, and ParkVia does not guarantee the accuracy of such ratings. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to any website at any time. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on the ParkVia websites for any purpose and the inclusion or sale of any products or services on ParkVia's websites does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by ParkVia. ParkVia, and/or its respective suppliers, hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of suitable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. ParkVia and its suppliers will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages (including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential) arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of, ParkVia's websites, or with the delay or inability to use ParkVia's website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through any ParkVia website, or otherwise arising out of the use of any ParkVia website, (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if ParkVia and/or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of the ParkVia website, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. You agree to defend and indemnify ParkVia, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
8. As a condition of your use of a ParkVia website, you warrant to ParkVia that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
ParkCloud Ltd is registered in the UK under number 6557569.
Services may vary slightly from their description on the Website. Although we have made every effort to describe services accurately, they may vary slightly from those descriptions, including, without limitation, due to Third Party Suppliers making changes to the services available to us.
If you wish to make a change to the Services you have booked, please do so by accessing your Account. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Services or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
All content on the Website is either copyright © ParkVia ®, or the copyright of one or more Third Party Suppliers, with all rights reserved. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Images on the Website are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format. Any customer reviews featured on the Website do not represent our opinions.
You must make all cancellation and amendment requests using the "Manage My Booking" facility on the ParkVia website or by emailing ParkVia on the published email address. If you make a cancellation or amendment request verbally, over the telephone or directly to a Parking Provider, your request will not be actioned. When you make a cancellation request using the "Manage My Booking" facility, your request will be actioned automatically and the cancellation notice period (defined as the time between your indicated vehicle drop-off date/time and the time ParkVia is aware of your cancellation) is calculated from the time the cancellation request is made. If you email your cancellation request, it can only be actioned during office hours and the cancellation notice period will be calculated from the moment when ParkVia actually processes the cancellation request. Customers are therefore advised to carry out cancellation requests using "Manage My Booking".
Please note that the following cases will not be refunded:
Cancellation notice period: