The shuttle service is the most common transfer service used by our operators. It's practical, flexible and easy to use.
All our car parks provide you with a way of getting from the car park to the airport. The shuttle service involved the following procedure:
- You book your airport parking online, on ParkVia
- On the day of your departure, you follow the instructions provided to you and drive to the car park you have booked
- After parking your car and being greeted by the staff, you and your luggage are transferred to the car parks shuttle bus
- The shuttle bus, with a qualified driver at the wheel, takes you to the airport, and drives up to your departure terminal
- You are dropped off as close as possible, with your luggage, allowing you to walk straight into the terminal and to the check in desks
- On the day of your return, after the place has landed and you are collecting your luggage, you are usually asked to give the car park a call to confirm your arrival, so that they can sent you the shuttle bus
- Outside the arrivals terminal, or at a pre-determined spot in the airport, you are met by the driver and the shuttle bus, to be driven back to the car park, where you can collect your car and be on your way
Usually the shuttle bus service is included in your car parking booking, but for several cars parks in Dublin, the airports shuttle service, the Dublin Hopper is used. All the details of the service you have booked are provided in you booking voucher, sent to you by email after you have completed your booking.