A meet and greet service is an alternative to the shuttle service offered by several of our car parks. The procedure is as follows:
- You book online as you would normally, with a car park that offers the meet and greet service.
- On the day of your departure, you go straight to the airport instead of going to the car park.
- At the airport, usually in front on the Departures Terminal, a driver from the car park service you booked will meet up with you.
- The driver will then take your car, and the keys, to drive it to the car park where it will be parked during your trip.
- You are free to walk straight into the terminal and to your check-in.
- Upon your return, the driver will return your car to the airport, and meet you again to give you back the keys. This will usually be outside the Arrival terminal.
Using a meet and greet service means you don't have to drive to the car park at all.
It is the most practical and efficient
way of insuring your airport parking is well handled. The drivers are always professional and experienced
, fully capable of taking charge of your vehicle.
During your absence, your car will be parked on the car park belonging to the meet and greet company you booked. The premises are always safe, secure and carefully looked after. They are usually no more than a few minutes drive away from the airport, so you do not have to worry about the distance you car is travelling once you have left it with the driver. Meet and greet service are usually a little more expensive than the shuttle services, as they really are a VIP option. The advantage - the quickest and easiest airport parking service around.