All you need to know about parking
Research conducted by the British Parking Authority found that nearly 24.7 million UK motorists are unclear about their rights when it comes to parking.
Although the survey only took into consideration driver opinions from within the United Kingdom, from the many questions we receive daily here at ParkVia, we understand that vague or inaccurate information is an issue that affects drivers all over the world:
- Have you ever wondered if a parking space really was available?
- Concerned about having the correct amount of money for the car park you're driving to?
- Not sure if you're required to pay for parking overnight or during the weekend?
- Not confident on where you’re supposed to park your van, trailer or motorbike?
On the ParkVia website, you can search information about every available car park on the web beforehand: features, prices, availability and space type.
- Each car park comes with a detailed profile covering the main features, vehicles allowed, opening times as well as any specific policies that applies at the car park;
- If you still can't decide on which one to choose, our customer service team are on hand to help by email, online chat and phone;
- Once you've picked your parking space and completed your booking, you'll receive a confirmation email outlining all the necessary details for when you come to park: addresses and directions, maps and instructions, and a contact telephone number to reach parking staff with any last minute queries.
So why not make one of your New Year's resolutions to be more informed, and get to know parking just a bit more with some assistance from ParkVia. Choose parking with us today!