AENA LARGA ESTANCIA (LONG STAY) - OFFICIAL CAR PARK OF MADRID AIRPORT. AENA has a solution to the common problem of car parking at Madrid Barajas Airport. Leave your vehicle in a secure car park and forget your worries while you travel. The Long Stay Car Park is part of the official airport parking complex and includesfree 24 hour transfers in the courtesy bus.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF THE CAR PARK ON ENTERING THE CAR PARK:
ON YOUR RETURN: At the airport, once you have collected all your luggage, make your way to the car park minibus stop serving the Arrivals terminal where you are. At Terminal 1, it is located on the right hand side, opposite the left luggage building. At Terminal 2, it is located opposite exit door nº 5. If your flight arrives between 07:00 and 24:00 hours, just wait at the bus stop. A bus should come every 7 minutes. If your flight arrives between 00:00 and 07:00 hours, when you get to the bus stop, push the intercom button on the signpost indicating the Long Stay Car Park. You should be picked up within a few minutes. At the car park, return to your vehicle and hand over your parking ticket, together with the email confirming your booking, to the car park staff manning the Payment Kiosk on the exit from the car park. If you get back after 23:00 hours, hand over the ticket and email confirmation to the staff in the Customer Service Office.
- Take a ticket at either of the two access gates to the car park. If these are closed because it is full, go to the Customer Service Office to let the car park staff know that you are waiting in the queue. They will attend to you and will sort out the problem.
- Enter the car park and stop briefly alongside the Customer Service Office.
- Hand your email confirmation of booking to the staff in the Customer Service Office. (The email confirming your reservation will be sent to your email address as soon as you have completed a booking). Please remember that you must also hand over the ticket that you have just received at the entrance. Take the opportunity to ask about anything that is concerning you as regards the system in operation at the car park, or to check which terminal you need to go to to catch your flight.
- Park your car in any of the empty spaces in the White or Yellow Zones. The car park staff will point you in the right direction for these parking areas. Note down the number of the parking bay where you have left your car on your ticket. This will help you to find it again on your return.
- Make your way to the bus stop that is closest to where you have parked your car. Note down the number of the stop so that you know where to disembark on your return.
- Once you are on board the bus, if you are unsure about which terminal you are going to, show the driver where you are aiming to get to. He/she will help you.
The Customer Service Office is open 24 hours a day, without exception, to deal with any queries and assist the Long Stay Car Park's customers with whatever problems they might have. The telephone number for the office will be sent in the email confirming your booking. We regret that we cannot guarantee that the parking space will be under cover. IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
Access to Terminal 4 from the Long Stay Car Park and vice versa is by the airport shuttle bus from/to Terminal 1 or 2.
Rates are charged based on time of entry to the car park, with one hour's grace on leaving. It is NOT necessary to leave your car keys with the car park staff.
Vous recevrez un bon de réservation avec l'adresse et le numéro de téléphone du parking ainsi que toutes les instructions et indications routières utiles, après confirmation de votre réservation. Pour afficher l'emplacement du parking, merci de regarder la carte sur le site.