Booking your parking in advance through ParkVia can save you valuable time and money. The online booking process is very simple, it only takes a few minutes, and all information is available to you in English!
Follow our simple step-by-step guide to the booking process:
- First of all, select your airport or port of departure.
- Now enter the dates and approximate times for leaving and picking up your vehicle, then click 'Check Availability' (you can always go back to adjust the times).
- A list will now appear showing available car parks, their features, and the price of parking for the dates you entered.
- Click car park logos in order to review the features and services offered in detail, read reviews from previous customers and look at photos, as well as a map indicating the location of the car park.
- If you have any questions, please consult our FAQ pages or contact us by email, chat or phone.
- Once you have decided which car park suits you, just click "Book" to make a reservation.
- You will now proceed to the booking form which you should fill in with the information requested. You'll need to give some basic details, such as your mobile telephone number and email address, along with your vehicle's registration number and sometimes flight/terminal details.
- Finally, once you have completed the form you should click 'Confirm Booking'. You may be required to make a payment to complete the booking- this depends on the payment method chosen by the car park you have selected, and will be either full payment or just a deposit.
Our online payment system is safe and secure and WILL NOT store your bank details.
- Once your booking is complete, you will see a confirmation page: there is no need to print this as you will receive your booking voucher via email..
- Your email confirmation will contain the car park's address and telephone number, directions on how to get there, along with terms conditions and usually a map attachement. Be sure to print your booking voucher and take it with you- it contains important information on how to get to the car park, and you'll need to present it to the car park staff on arrival.
If you have any questions about the booking process, we provide comprehensive information within our FAQ pages. We are also here to answer your questions during office hours a(8am - 1pm EST) so contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1 866 865 2389.