Park and Trip Aix-en-Provence TGV Station
Secure car park with shuttle service included available 24/7.
The car park is secured by CCTV, and alarm systems. A secure and low cost option for parking your vehicle when you are on a trip.
HOW IT WORKS
On the day of your departure, drive to Park and Trip where the staff will be waiting for your arrival. After a short registration procedure, your car will be parked and you will be taken to the station in the free shuttle.
The car park advises that you allow about 30 minutes between your check in time and the time you arrive at the car park.
On the day of your return to Aix en Provence station, the car park requests that you confirm your arrival with a phone call to the car park. The shuttle will then be sent to meet you at the station to drive you back to the car park where you can collect your car.
- If you are coming with more than 4 passengers, please drive first to the station to drop off your passengers before heading to the car park. The shuttle bus will not be able to transfer all passengers at the same time otherwise.
- Please note that a 9.99€ fee is automatically added to the price for arrival or return booked between midnight and 04:00am.
- The car park strongly advise customers to arrive a minimum of 2 hours prior to their departure time.
- Please note that you must leave your keys with the car park staff during your trip. Your keys will be kept as safe as your car during your absence.
- Please note that the car park does not accept large vehicles such as vans.
- Park and Trip is open 7 days a week, 24 hours per day.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- Anti-Covid Measures