Secure parking available 24/7 with CCTV and shuttle service.
HOW IT WORKS:
Plan to arrive at the car park at least 2 hours before the end of your flight check-in.
On the day of your departure, arrive 10 minutes before the time indicated when making your reservation.
Ring and enter or call the parking on the number provided on your confirmation SMS which you will receive on the day of your departure.
You can park in front of the reception, a driver will park your vehicle for you.
Go to the car park reception saying that you are a ParkVia customer.
- If you arrive or leave between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. a supplement of € 10 will be requested on site.
- If you arrive or leave on a public holiday, a supplement of € 10 will be requested on site.
- In addition, if your vehicle has more than 4 passengers, you will either have to drop them off at the airport yourself or pay an additional 5 € per additional passenger.
- The operator will be charging 10 EUR per day for extensions.
- You keep your keys for a supplement of 1 EUR per day.
The shuttle drops you off at the airport in 6 minutes on average.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- 24 Hour
- Free Transfers
- Guard Dogs
- Anti-Covid Measures
- Shuttle bus
What our customers say about parking at PARKEV CDG.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 5 reviews from customers that booked at PARKEV CDG Airport with us.
29 March 2022
The person who received the vehicle and the one who took us to place and back are outstanding.
26 March 2022
Grand merci à tout le monde, en particulier à M. le 'Géorgien'. On reviendra.
23 February 2022
vrai professionnel et honnête ….
21 February 2022
A bit hard to find. Odd parking at first. A bit muddy, a bit chaotic. But all well at the end. I would go back.
20 October 2021