Cheap, practical and convenient car park specialising in a rapid vehicle pick up and drop off service for all terminals at Madrid Barajas Airport. Car park protected by a metal perimeter fence and enhanced by an integral 24 hour security system.
Enjoy the most convenient and expedient car parking service on offer within the airport grounds.
24 hour service
All you have to do is make your way to your required terminal at Madrid Barajas Airport. A Meet and Greet service will be provided by a clearly identifiable driver who will take charge of your vehicle and transfer it to an open air car park enhanced by an integral security system in operation 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. PROCEDURE:
- Obtain a quote at any time of day or night by using the search engine to check availability.
- Complete the on line booking form.
- Receive an immediate confirmation by SMS text to your mobile phone and by email, including the contact telephone number for the car park drivers, and detailed instructions regarding the drop-off and pick-up of your vehicle.
ON YOUR RETURN:
- Call the driver 20 minutes before you expect to arrive at the airport. Make your way towards your designated terminal at Madrid Barajas Airport and a chauffeur, easily identifiable by his blue waistcoat with the Parking 10 (previously Aparkar) company logo, will immediately take charge of your vehicle.
Terminal T1: the drop off will be at "DEPARTURES".
Terminal T2: the drop off will be at "DEPARTURES".
Terminal T4: the drop off will be at "DEPARTURES".
- To establish the condition of your vehicle, he will carry out checks both inside and out. For this reason you are advised to allow plenty of time and not arrive at the last minute, as the process may take several minutes to complete.
- Once the checks have been concluded, the driver will give you a signed copy of the audit he made of the vehicle, which will remain under surveillance in a protected compound with 24 hour security systems in place.
- In the event that some incident should arise either during transit or in situ in the car park, the vehicle is protected by civil liability insurance for quick and comprehensive cover.
- When you have disembarked, call the driver to let him know you have landed and he will bring your vehicle to the airport terminal.
Terminal T1: the pick up will be at "DEPARTURES".
Terminal T2: the pick up will be at "DEPARTURES".
Terminal T4: the pick up will be at "DEPARTURES".
- Finally, you can ask the chauffeur to inspect the condition of the vehicle with you before leaving.
Remember that you must leave your car keys with the chauffeur so that he can transfer the vehicle to the car park. Additional Services:
The car park also offers mechanic services, paintwork and bodywork repairs. Ask the chauffeur for further information regarding these services when you hand over your car.