Larga Estancia AENA Barajas T1-T2-T3 Airport
AENA LARGA ESTANCIA (LONG STAY) - OFFICIAL CAR PARK OF MADRID AIRPORT. AENA has a solution to the common problem of car parking at Madrid Barajas Airport. Leave your vehicle in a secure car park and forget your worries while you travel. The Long Stay Car Park is part of the official airport parking complex and includesfree 24 hour transfers in the courtesy bus.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF THE CAR PARK
ON ENTERING THE CAR PARK:
- Take a ticket at either of the two access gates to the car park. If these are closed because it is full, go to the Customer Service Office to let the car park staff know that you are waiting in the queue. They will attend to you and will sort out the problem.
- Enter the car park and stop briefly alongside the Customer Service Office.
- Hand your email confirmation of booking to the staff in the Customer Service Office. (The email confirming your reservation will be sent to your email address as soon as you have completed a booking). Please remember that you must also hand over the ticket that you have just received at the entrance. Take the opportunity to ask about anything that is concerning you as regards the system in operation at the car park, or to check which terminal you need to go to to catch your flight.
- Park your car in any of the empty spaces in the White or Yellow Zones. The car park staff will point you in the right direction for these parking areas. Note down the number of the parking bay where you have left your car on your ticket. This will help you to find it again on your return.
- Make your way to the bus stop that is closest to where you have parked your car. Note down the number of the stop so that you know where to disembark on your return.
- Once you are on board the bus, if you are unsure about which terminal you are going to, show the driver where you are aiming to get to. He/she will help you.
ON YOUR RETURN:
The Customer Service Office is open 24 hours a day, without exception, to deal with any queries and assist the Long Stay Car Park's customers with whatever problems they might have. The telephone number for the office will be sent in the email confirming your booking.
We regret that we cannot guarantee that the parking space will be under cover.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: Access to Terminal 4 from the Long Stay Car Park and vice versa is by the airport shuttle bus from/to Terminal 1 or 2.
Rates are charged based on time of entry to the car park, with one hour's grace on leaving.
It is NOT necessary to leave your car keys with the car park staff.
You will receive a booking voucher containing the car park's address and telephone number, along with any relevant instructions and directions, upon confirming your reservation.
To view the location of the car park, please see the map on the website.
- Barrier Entry
- Disabled Parking
- Free Transfers
- No Pre-Payment
- Perimeter Fence
- Shuttle bus
- Well Lit
- Insured Car Park
- 24 Hour
- Anti-Covid Measures
2 - 4 min
What our customers say about parking at Larga Estancia AENA Barajas T1-T2-T3 Airport.
Rated 4.68 out of 5 based on 1569 reviews from customers that booked at Larga Estancia AENA Barajas T1-T2-T3 Airport Airport with us.
08 December 2022
05 December 2022
28 November 2022
21 November 2022
Esta muy bien el parking y no es muy caro.
21 November 2022
20 November 2022
19 November 2022