THE MOST LONG AWAITED SOLUTION FOR TERMINAL T4: The T4 Low Cost Car Park at Madrid-Barajas Airport. This car park is a concession offered by AENA for low cost parking within the official airport premises. Park your car in a covered installation and benefit from a free transfer to Terminal 4 24 hours a day.
PROCEDURE FOR USE OF THE CAR PARK:
AT THE ENTRANCE:
- Take a ticket at the entrance barrier allowing access to the car park.
- Enter the car park and park your car. Make a note on your ticket of the number of the parking space where you have left your car. This will help you to find it again on your return.
- Show the printout of your Car Parking Reservation to the staff manning the Customer Service Office. Remember that you must also show the ticket that you took on entering the car park.
- Take this opportunity to ask any questions concerning the operational procedure at the car park or about the terminal that you have to go to for your flight.
- Make your way to the bus stop located beside the Customer Service Office.
ON YOUR RETURN:
- At the airport, once you have collected all your luggage, make your way to the Terminal 4 Car Park minibus stop outside Arrivals. This bus stop is next to the Hotels' minibus stop, and is to your left as you exit the Arrivals terminal.
BUS LINKS TO TERMINAL 4:
- If your flight lands between 07.00 and midnight, just wait at the bus stop. The minibus comes along every 30 minutes.
- If your flight is due to land between midnight and 07.00, once you are at the bus stop, press the intercom button on the signpost indicating the Low Cost Car Park at T4. You will be collected within a very short time.
- Back at the car park, return to your vehicle and hand over your parking ticket together with your Booking Voucher, which will have been stamped on entry, to the car park staff manning the Customer Service Office. The Customer Service Office is open 24 hours a day, in any event, to deal with any issue that might arise and assist car park customers as required.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- Prices are calculated from the moment each customer enters the car park and include one hour's grace period on leaving.
- You are NOT required to leave your car keys with the car park staff.
- All the parking bays are under cover.
- Parking for saloon cars and vans/campervans (not suitable for caravans and trailers).
Please Note: It is very important to plan your journey well in advance. Please allow plenty of time for parking and transfers.
When the car park is very full, you may be offered the use of an alternative car park which you are not obliged to accept; the alternative site will be of a higher standard at no extra cost.
Timetable for shuttle transfers to Terminal 4:
07.00, 07.30, 08.00, 08.30 and so on, on each hour and half hour until midnight.
During the night from midnight until 07.00 the shuttle bus will remain at its base at the car park and will operate only when required. Reserve a parking space, make your way to the car park and take advantage of the free courtesy transfer service to Terminal 4.
Timetable of shuttle transfers back to the car park:
07.10, 07.40, 08.10, 08.40 and so on, at 10 minutes and 40 minutes past each hour until 00.10 (10 past midnight).
During the night from midnight until 07.00 the shuttle bus will remain at its base at the car park and will operate only when required.
If your flight arrives during the night-time hours, please call the telephone number sent in the email confirming your booking and ask for the shuttle bus to be sent to collect you.
Easy access coming from central Madrid to the M13 dual carriageway:
Detailed instructions on how to reach the car park will be sent in an email confirming your booking, together with the address, 24 hour contact telephone number and GPS co-ordinates for the car park, as well as an access map.
No pre-payment is required on booking, simply fill out the booking form and you will receive confirmation of your reservation by email.