Best Price (7 Days)
Port Everglades Information
Port Everglades is a man-made seaport located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is one of the world's busiest cruise departure ports and currently holds the world record for hosting the most cruise passengers in a single day: Over 52,000 passengers were counted on March 20, 2010. The port is also home to the two largest passenger vessels, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines' Oasis of the Seas and her sister ship Allure of the Seas.
Port Everglades Parking Operators
About Port Everglades
Port Everglades parking
Portparking.net have a great parking option for your Port Everglades cruise parking. To find out more about each option each click on the car parks logo above, or to get a price, enter in the dates and times you will be parking from/to and you will get an immediate quote.
Port Everglades is divided into three sections: Northport, Midport and Southport. The car parks listed with us will get you as close as possible to the terminal you are leaving from as is permitted.
There are 11 full-time and 1 part-time air-conditioned cruise terminals. Terminals 1, 2 and 4 are located in Northport. Terminals 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 29 are located in Midport.
On your Departure / Embarkation
- Contact the cruise line you are travelling with to ensure that your schedule and terminal information are still correct.
- Cruise lines advise passengers to board no later than two hours prior to departure. However, check-in rarely begins before 11 a.m.
- If you arrive by car, everyone in the vehicle that is 18-years-old and older must show a government-issued photo ID at the security checkpoint.
- Keep your ID and cruise tickets accessible, not in your luggage.
- Carry valuables and medications in your hand luggage.
- If you intend to use porter service to have your bags delivered to your stateroom, make sure you complete and affix baggage tags.
- If you are unsure where to go to, look out for signs with ship names and terminal assignments.
On your Return / Disembarkation
- Disembarkation usually commences several hours after the ship has arrived, so wait for a call.
- If you return on the weekend and family or friends come to pick you up, advise them to park for free in the cell phone lot at the Port Administration Building, 1850 Eller Drive, (past the security checkpoint at the I-595 entrance to the Port).
-Upon arrival, U.S. Customs and Border Protection will inspect all luggage.
-Porter service is available after inspection to deliver your bags to private cars or taxis.